My Blog List

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Nineteen

During the long, productive, and dreadful interval that was the archives essay, much knowledge was earned. I was completely unaware of the term “planned shrinkage”, suffice to say I didn’t even know about the economic plight that existed in the 1970s. I felt as if I ventured through an uncharted and desolate wasteland that was once of existence before. There was so much to explore and so much to learn, in a way I felt like an eager child waiting for play. The archives proved of great assistance towards facilitating the important means of the paper. However the introduction by the archives project was deemed incoherent for me due to my taking in of the information all too quickly. I had to dissect the given information piece by piece in order for my understanding to take its place. Afterward, it did prove its vital use. The archives project was much more arduous as opposed to the major research essay. My reasoning for that is because with the major research essay, there was already knowledge at hand rather than the archives project. As mentioned before, I was not familiar with the grounds the project was based on. With the major research essay, I had the information from the archives to help as well as the entire internet. I was not prohibited towards it use unlike the archives project. Other than that, I was able to form outlines for both papers, which of course, did make it all the easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment